1. Strive for progress, not perfection. -Unknown
2. You want me to do something… tell me I can’t do it. -Maya
3. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -Wayne Gretzky
4. If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really trying. -Unknown
5. You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is
wasted. -Ruth E. Renkl
6. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an
indomitable will. -Mahatma Gandhi
7. Motivation will almost always beat mere talent. -Norman R.
8. I’d rather be a failure at something I enjoy than a success at something
I hate. -George Burns
9. Energy and persistence conquer all things. -Benjamin Franklin
10. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. -Ralph Waldo
11. No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted. -Aesop
12. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results. -Albert Einstein
13. Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you
do. Attitude determines how well you do it. -Lou Holtz
14. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. -Jim
15. I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300
games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
16. Fear is what stops you… courages is what keeps you going.
17. The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race.
18. The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline. -Steve
19. Just do it.™ -Nike
20. In seeking happiness for others, you find it for yourself.
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -Mark Twain
22. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
23. Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity. -Oprah
24. It’s never too late to become what you might have been. -George
25. Clear your mind of can’t. -Samuel